HOMEOWNERSHIP IS ACHIEVABLE
Are you ready for secure, stable, and sustainable housing? Ridding your life of rent and becoming a homeowner is possible. River City Housing has sold hundreds of houses to first-time homebuyers at varying levels of household income. Check out the following information and tools to see what resources are available and what assistance you may qualify for.
STEPS TO QUALIFY:
1. You must be a first-time home buyer (not owned a home in the past three years)
2. Qualify for a mortgage from a bank or other reputable lending institution
3. Meet the income guidelines for number of members in household (see list below)
4. Complete HUD-certified New Homeowner Training (there is a cost associated with this course; price varies)
5. Must also meet all other requirements to qualify for Down Payment Assistance
New Homeowner Training:
Once qualified, you're ready to find the home of your dreams!
To purchase a River City Housing property, your income must not exceed a certain amount based on household size.
The following 2021 HUD Annual Income Limit Guideline depicts the maximum income level for the number of household members to qualify for these purchase programs.
# in Household Max Income
1 Person $43,050
2 People $49,200
3 People $55,350
4 People $61,500
5 People $66,450
Contact us to help answer your questions about the 2021 HUD Annual Income Limits.